Correy Connaway, PE
Correy is a Development & Development Executive with more than 25 years of hands-on experience in the development, design & planning & delivery of mega-projects.
His multidiscipline background spans a wide range of Infrastructure & Iconic Asset projects with a specialization in full cycle development of large, complex, and one-of-a-kind programs.
Mr. Connaway holds an Engineering Degree from the State University of New York, a Business Law Certification from Cornell University, and is a licensed Professional Engineer in the United States.
Program Development & Delivery
Project & Program Development
Overview of the Project Development process basics which follows the evolution life-cycle of small and mega-projects from:
- Idea Creation
- Concept Design Business Planning
- Funding & Investor Development
- Design & Engineering
- Project Bidding
- Construction Execution.
Covers the basics of Project Management in an easy to understand format including:
- Definition & Description of Project Management.
- Qualities & Skill-sets needed to be a Project Manager
- Budget, Quality, Safety, and Schedule
- Project Controls
Construction & Delivery
Covers the basics of Construction Execution & Management including:
- The Contsruction Contract and relationship between Owner and Contractor
- The Role and Purpose of the Professional Engineer & Architect of Record.
- The Role and Purpose of the Owner’s Rep & Supervision Consultant.
- Construction Drawings, Inspections, Testing & Commissioning, and Documentation